Old versionsSee all
This toolkit provides a friendly step-by-step Wizard-GUI. All you need to do is:
- Put the data source;
- Put the target output format;
- Select the objects which will be migrated, then submit migration!
All table structure, data, schemas(Oracle, SQL Server 2000 or higher, PostgreSQL), LOB(Large Text/Binary Objects), primary key/foreign key, indexes, auto-increment(serial) and default value will be migrated.
When you want to migrate data between two different character-sets(e.g.: UTF8, CP1250 etc) tables, it also converts data character-set automation. You can also transform field name/datatypes/nullable/precision/numscale or filte data in migrating.
POWERFUL. More than 256 migration methods in one toolkit. i.e.
- From / to Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g migration
- From / to SQL Server 6.5/7.0/2000/2005/ 2008 migration
- From / to MySQL 3.23/4.x/5.x migration
- From / to PostgreSQL 7.x/8.x migration
- From / to IBM DB2 5.x/6.x/7.x/8.x/9.x migration
- From / to Informix migration
- From / to Teradata migration
- From / to MS Access 95/2000/2003/2007 migration
- From / to MS Excel 95/20002003//2007 migration
- From / to Visual Foxpro (free DBF/DBC) migration
- From / to SQLite 3.x migration
- From / to FireBird migration
- From / to InterBase migration
- From / to dBase III/IV/5 migration
- From / to Paradox 3.x/4.x/5.x migration
- From / to Lotus WK1/WK3/WK4 migration
- From / to CSV/Text File/MailBox/Html migration
- Migrates from any ODBC DSN
- SIMPLE. This toolkit provides a step-by-step Wizard-GUI, it can migrates one database/file format to the others in 3 steps, everyone can use it easily.
- HIGH-SPEED. According to thousands of tests, ESF Database Migration Toolkit average speed is the fastest one!
- COMPREHENSIVE. Migrates LOB(large objects), Primary Keys, Indexes, Foreign Keys, Default Value and Autoincrement(Auto-ID) etc, and migrates between different Schema(Oracle, SQL Server 2005 or higher, PostgreSQL).
- FLEXIBLE. You can change table/field name, datatype, length, default value and etc, or filter data in migrating.
- WORLDWIDE. Supports UNICODE and migrating between different character-sets automation(e.g.: UTF8, LATIN, CP1250, ASCII and so on);